segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011


“I prepare for the noble war. I’m calm, I know the secret. I know what’s coming and I know no one can stop me, including myself. I kill people I like. Some of them bed for their life. I don’t feel sad. I don’t feel anything It’s a filthy world we live in. It’s a filthy goddamn helpless world and honestly, I feel like I’m helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run in the streets. I’m helping to take them somewhere clean, and kind. The world is a filthy place, it’s a filthy goddamned horror show. There’s so much pain, you know? There’s so much…There is some thing about all that blood, I drown in it. The indians believed that the blood holds all the bad spirits. And once a month in ceremonies they would cut themselves to let the spirits go free. Now there is something smart about that, very smart. I like that. You think I’m crazy?”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário